If you need any further details on this product please let us know and we will respond as soon as possible.
Tell a Friend / Bookmark
This is a 6 season guaranteed, clear, anti-dust UVI 800g plastic, which helps prevent the build up of algae, on the outside of the tunnel. Available in seven different widths and cut to length required.
- Our most popular plastic, thermal celloflex has been used, with exceptional results, by Highbank customers for over 20 years displaying longevity and excellent growing conditions.
- During the day the sun’s rays (short-wave infrared rays) enter the tunnel and warm the air inside it as well as the ground. At night, the greenhouse cools down again, and the soil releases the retained heat (long-wave infrared radiation). The formula of our thermal celloflex includes a mineral filter or EVA component which traps long-wave infrared rays giving greater protection against the risk of frost, improved yield and allowing early harvest.
- Thermal Celloflex saves energy in heated polytunnels.
- It is 200myn (800 gauge) thickness
- Available in 7 different widths to suit different polytunnels
- Thermal Celloflex, since 2009, has carried an anti-dust additive to help prevent the build of green algae on the outside of the tunnel.