Download printable leaflet below
- Thermic Plastics rod cladding and recladding
- Thermic Celloclim
- Semi-rigid Corrigated or Flat Polycarbonate
- Crop Support Bars
- Cladding Rails for polytunnels and greenhouses
- Static Side Vents
- Static Roof Ventilation
- Richel Black Netting
- Polytunnel Netted Doors
- Strong Gauge Green Netting
- Weed Control & Frost Protection
- Polytunnel Additional Hoops
- Anti Hotspot Tape
- White Opaque Plastic
- Steel Clips
- Ground Pins for Tunnels
- Repair Tape
- It is always advisable, from our experience to have 2 door openings, one at each end not only for wind control but for humidity control within the tunnel for better production. The doors may be clad in netting for ventilation and humidity control.
- If our metal cladding rails are used it is advisable to concrete in the steel pins. The cladding rails may go to any height and link both netting and plastic for netting sides if more ventilation is needed.
- Above 6m long, it is advisable to have 2 x roll up windows for ventilation
- Assembly can be arranged directly with our technicians if required.
- Several types of ground covers are available for weed control and advice on raised bed production. (See Accessories)
- The most common starting lengths are 8m or 10m long remember they can be extended at a later date when replacing plastic so the decision is not final.
- Allow at least 1m on each side of the structure for digging in the plastic
- Position in the sunniest location in the garden, ideally running north to south for maximum light.
- On sunny days do leave the door open for maximum ventilation if the netted door option has not been used.
- Do tension the plastic as much as possible to ensure a long life.
- Anti hot spot tape is NOT recommended when used to lengthen the life of the plastic as it appears to shorten it. (In hotter climes they paint a white line on the OUTSIDE of the plastic to reflect the sunlight away.) Anti hot spot tape is recommended only where homemade steel has rough edges, so that, in assembly, when the plastic is pulled over the structure, it doesn’t rip.
- Over 16m long, netted side ventilation should be considered for ventilation.
- Further queries do contact us.
If you need any further details on this product please let us know and we will respond as soon as possible.
Tell a Friend / Bookmark
7m (24ft Wide) Polytunnels
One of our favourites. A strong, robust structure made for more serious amateur grower, group or for exposed sites. The frame is made from galvanised steel sheet manufactured using the Sendzir process and meeting with EU standards NF EN 10-147 and NF EN 13031-1. The arches are in 4 socketed parts from ovalized tubing for extra strength. The weld free reversible clamp is a patented invention and means no welding ensuring structural strength. This polytunnel has height, strength and width and allows complete versility of growing, from fruit trees to boxed vegetables to play areas and flower production.
Added to the 7m range since 2010 is the New Irish Design option built to maximise growing space and with added strength. Look out the new WRINKLE FREE ends and highbank patented SLIDING door!
New Irish Design 7m option since 2010 is made from round steel fully galvanised with 2.5mm thickness giving extra working straight height 1.7m and height to apex 3m. .Accessories also include wrinkle free ends,sliding door & concrete wall.
Gutters maybe added to collect water. Irish Designed and Built.
Grow with Highbank. The 7m Budget Tunnel
- Over 25 years in Ireland with satisfied customers
- Height to the apex 3m
- Hoop spacing 2m (optional 1m for coastal locations)
- Steel fully galvanised 2.5mm wall thickness
- Cladding long life thermal 800g UVI Plastic supplied always with enough to cover the two ends to make your own doors & comes with 4 brackets to connect the hoop to droppers, (if used).
- 2 x wrinkle free gables with Steel Framed Patented Sliding Doors, double steel clip with netting covers optional.
- Crop support bars for internal hoops are optional
- Cladding rail optional for easy recladding or optional netting side ventilation.
- Delivery 48hrs throughout the country if required and subject to stock.
- Assembly instructions provided along with telephone backup.
- Technicians for assembly are available.
- Overhead or side ventilation is optional.
- Display unit at Highbank Organic Farm
Click any image to view large version.
7m (24ft Wide) Polytunnels Prices
|€ Frame galvanised 2.5mmSteel||€ -||€ 926||€ 1133||€ 1341||€ 1547||€ 1754||€ 1937||€ 2168||€ 2376||€ 2583||€ -||€ -|
|€ Long life thermal 800g Plastic||€ -||€ 287||€ 331||€ 375||€ 421||€ 464||€ 509||€ 553||€ 597||€ 642||€ -||€ -|
|€ Sub total incl Frame & Plastic||€ -||€ 1213||€ 1464||€ 1716||€ 1968||€ 2218||€ 2446||€ 2721||€ 2974||€ 3225||€ -||€ -|
|€ Crop Support Bars||€ -||€ 91||€ 138||€ 183||€ 230||€ 276||€ 321||€ 367||€ 412||€ 458||€ -||€ -|
|€ 2x Wrinkle free gables with steel patented sliding doors & double clip||€ -||€ 872||€ 872||€ 872||€ 872||€ 872||€ 872||€ 872||€ 872||€ 872||€ -||€ -|
|€ 2 sides metal cladding rail||€ -||€ 242||€ 355||€ 419||€ 480||€ 593||€ 657||€ 716||€ 830||€ 893||€ -||€ -|
|€ Total Incl. All Options||€ -||€ 2418||€ 2829||€ 3191||€ 3550||€ 3959||€ 4296||€ 4676||€ 5088||€ 5448||€ -||€ -|
* All prices are including V.A.T. and excluding delivery (carriage can be arranged). We reserve the right to change prices without notice.